Monday, June 30, 2008

UK Swap Question of the Week #3

I'm back from Woolfest! It was fabby, but you will have to wait til next week for photos of stash enhancement, for it all went straight into boxes when I got home - only 2 days left in this house, I am now sleeping in a sleeping bag on my bare mattress.

Is there a TV programme you watch religiously?

Well, for the past 3 weeks I've had no TV, but I've been watching Doctor Who and Heroes religiously online. I have spent most of the year addicted to TVlinks actually, enjoying such delights as Dexter, Reaper, Desperate Housewives, Torchwood, Lost, Supernatural, Sex and the City...I could go on.

What TV programme(s) do you avoid like the plague?

Big Brother. Ugh.

Is there a TV programme that you find works particularly well for knitting along to?

I can honestly knit to anything. I may not go very quickly,but I can even go along with subtitles.

What was/is your favourite kids TV programme?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was awesome, as was Sharky and George (the crimebusters of the sea). Art Attack and How2 were pretty cool too. Moschops, though for some reason no one else from my generation remembers that. I found it on video though, so I obviously wasn't just making it up. Ooh, and Thunderbirds! That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there were loads more. On the other hand, I was scared of Oscar the Grouch and Uncle Bulgaria, and I had an irrational hatred of Peggy Patch from Playdays.

1 comment:

Boffcat said...

...I had an irrational hatred of Peggy Patch too! (And yes, I considered that comment-worthy, for some reason.)